Agro Eco Technology
Agro Eco Technology (also locally known as “Rumah Hijau Hydrofarm”) is initially producing vegetables by using Hydroponic system. The main idea is to do urban farming while conserving water and optimizing land. Later on, the idea was broadened to:
- Utilize food waste for Non Pest Flies breeding (using Black Soldier Flies, BSF)
- Raise Aquaculture with Biofloc System (using BSF larvae as fish food)
- Combine Aquaculture with Hydroponic to become an Aquaponic system
- Utilize BSF waste to produce Biogas and fertilizer
- Make the farm a public learning center for the above subjects.