WHY WE ARE A MEMBER OF MAKE-IT
Developing countries represent a significant opportunity for the emerging global Digital Economy. SAP has global operations in many developing countries worldwide. With a desire to improve low per capita incomes, the governments of these countries are strongly inclined towards creating incentives and programs along with a culture for promoting technology-driven entrepreneurship, especially one that is based on driven by technology.
As a strategic partner to governments of many such developing nations, SAP promotes these long term initiatives by providing tangible pathways for enterprise-focused technology startups to receive the technological, mentorship and GTM support they need to be successful.
WHAT WE DO
As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP is at the center of today’s business and technology revolution. SAP helps you streamline your processes, giving you the ability to use live data to predict customer trends – live and in the moment. Across your entire business. When you run live, you run simple with SAP.
SAP Startup Focus Program
Through its Startup Focus Program, SAP has significant engagement with startups & tech entrepreneurs in developing countries across LATAM, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
The SAP Startup Focus is a free program that does not entail any cost/fees/equity. We promote our Program quite simply by offering startups what they need and what they are typically not able to find in other corporate accelerator programs. This includes:
- Technology: Access to HANA/HCP platform – free during test & development phase, standard licensing terms apply when startups go live/productive
- Resources: Access to technical experts and marketing & sales enablement support
- Customers: Depending upon the specific use case, startups with validated solutions have potential access to our global customer base
- Money: Opportunity to pitch to the venture community through our network of VC firms
- Community: Of entrepreneurs, partners, investors & thought leaders