STARTUP ECOSYSTEM FORUM
Kenya’s Startup ecosystem is shaping up! This is evidenced by growing number of innovation hubs and labs, great ideas by startups, talent and investor networks. Universities are realigning their education delivery methods to accommodate the new wave of innovation. The local and international investor network is gradually picking up and injecting support in startups in the country and region.
Development partners are recognizing and supporting this movement. We have a duty to sustain the momentum and propel the country to the next level. If you are a stakeholder in the startup ecosystem, this forum is a must attend to engage, network and gather insights regarding the fast-developing ecosystem. Working with partners, Make-IT is partnering with NIW to host a Startup Ecosystem Forum on 11th June, 2019 at Manu Chandaria Auditorium, University of Nairobi from 08:00-01:00 pm. The forum will be hosted during the 5th edition of Nairobi Innovation Week.
- Pitching of the NIW2019 startups
- Launch of new partnerships by Make-IT
- Brief from selected startups that have passed NIW before
- Announcement of the operational model of the ASSEK
- Startup investment-readiness engagement
- Keynote presentations by opinion shapers
Click here to register.